Nigerian award-winning author and former aide to Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri has said that hard work doesn’t pay as asserted but kills.
There is a popular saying that “hard work pays” which is mostly used by people. But it appears that the popular Nigerian author Reno Omokri is against that saying. Reno Omorki has taken to his page to disclose the reason why he thinks otherwise.
Many people have the impression that working hard means subjecting the body into hard work and also applying physical strenghth mostly to gain moeny. Many people thinnk that if you work hard using your pyhsical strength will make you become rich some day.
Reno Omokri has disclosed in a new post on his Twitter page saying that hard work doesn’t pay but rather kills an individual. He explained that using one’s strength to work hard can affect the health condition of the person or people involved. Reno Omokri has advised the youth not to be fooled by the rih that their wealth came as a result of hard work.
In a post sighted on his Twitter page, Reno Omokri wrote, “One day all your hard work will pay off. It will pay off by the destruction of your health! Don’t be fooled by the rich into thinking hard work pays. Hard work kills! That is why labourers age prematurely. The only work that pays is smart work #FreeLeahSharibu #RenosNuggets“.
One day all your hard work will pay off.
It will pay off by the destruction of your health!
— Reno Omokri (@renoomokri) April 19, 2021
- You’re Stupid If You Treat Your Girlfriend Like A Queen — Reno Omokri
- Don’t Have Kids If You Have No Job – Reno Omokri
- You can buy alcohol with you tithe, drinking alcohol is not a sin – Reno Omokri
- If a man is rich and spends all his time with you, he is likely a fraudster — Reno Omokri
- “Degree certificate, not a guarantee to success in life” – Reno Omokri writes