A young and brilliant student, Folashade Salako who was the best Pharmacy graduating student of the Obafemi Awolowo University has died.
The young lady died in an accident, according to information released by Twitter user, Graćii @gracii_funso.
The user blamed poor management of traffic road accidents for her demise.
If road traffic accidents were managed well, Folashade Salako best graduating student OAU Pharmacy School, winner of Shalina’s international Young Pharmacist Award wouldn’t have died this morning.
- Nigerian Man, Dr. Chidubem Obi Becomes First African To Graduate With 5.0 GP In Medicine At Sechenov Univ, Russia
- UNIZIK Best Graduating Student Dies After Being Poisoned By Man She Turned Down (Photo)
- Lady calls out suspected secondary school teacher, trying to lure a 15-year-old female student to sleep with him (Details)
- #BETAwards 2020: Rema loses out to Sha sha
- OGITECH Undergraduate Dies In Fatal Motorcycle Accident (Photo)