Whatever Salma Hayek is doing, can we get a road map ASAP? The ridiculously gorgeous Mexican-American actress shared an oh-so-casual snap of her makeup-free face (and then some) after a swim, and the internet is going crazy over just how good this star looks — even without the celeb-standard glam applied.
We’re not hating on other stars’ made-up selfies (or hair extensions, designer outfits, etc.), and we think everyone should selfie whatever look makes them feel the most fabulous.
That being said, there’s something that feels fantastic about Hayek choosing to flaunt her all-natural look. The only thing better has been how strongly the internet agrees that this Instagram is smoking hot.
The 54-year-old took to Instagram with this soulful snap on Wednesday, adopting a faraway gaze as wet hair clung to her shoulders and hot pink bathing suit, pooling in the water. Hayek’s face is beaded with drops of water, and the actress writes, “Agua 💧 #water #nomakeup.”
The photo has since gotten nearly one million likes, and fans are showing nothing but love for this unfiltered look at Hayek up close.
I’m no detective, but it looks like this photo hasn’t even been edited (except for maybe tapping that auto touch-up). Personally, this photo inspires me to look back on some old selfies I might’ve considered “not post-worthy” and rethinking. If we don’t need to look “perfect” to look good, then there are so many more possibilities.
I hope the makeup-wearers among us are getting so much joy out of their beauty routines right now — seriously! But if I could be just as happy without ever putting on foundation again, I know what I’d choose.
- Celebrities gush over cute photo of heavily pregnant Mercy Johnson
- Fans flocked to comment as Penelope Cruz dazzles them with exciting lingerie picture__Damn Hot!
- Alexandra Daddario Rocks A Black Bikini that thrilled many of her Fans__Everyone Loves The Sight.
- Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman’s Daughter Bella Diverts From Art Posts to Share Rare Selfie
- Tomorrow Is Not Promised’ – Actress Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On Breakups (Photo)