Actress Iyabo Ojo, Princess Damilola, and other celebrities has stormed Panti police station to protest the release of BaBa Ijesha.
Today April 29, Iyabo hinted that Panti police was allegedly planning to release Baba Ijesha after he was arrested for raping 14 year old girl foster child of comedienne Princess.In a video shared online, Baba Ijesha was heard confessing to the crime as he begs for forgiveness.
However, some celebrities including Tonto Dikeh, Iyabo, Princess have vowed to seek justice for the molested child.
This led to a protest at the Panti police station after plans of releasing Baba Ijesha was leaked online.
Watch the video below.
Iyabo Ojo, Princess and others protest at Panti Police Station against the release of Baba Ijesha.pic.twitter.com/7KSVInQ0Sw
— Laila Ijeoma | Lailasnews.com (@LailaIjeoma) April 29, 2021
- Iyabo Ojo vows to resist any attempt to release actor Baba Ijesha
- ”It’s Going To Be A War” — Tonto Dikeh Says Following Reports That Baba Ijesha Would Be Released
- “I Will Lead A Protest For The Arrest Of Princess And Other Adults Involved In The CCTV” – Yomi Fabiyi
- Lepacious Bose slams entertainers who changed stance on Baba Ijesha’s rape allegation after knowing victims mum (Video)
- “Baba Ijesha’s alleged crime is bailable” – Lagos Commissioner for Police