Comedienne Lepacious Bose has slammed entertainers who initially defended Baba Ijesha in his rape allegation, but recanted upon learning that actress and comedienne Princess is the foster mother of the child involved.
Comedienne Princess came out to state that her foster child was the girl actor Baba Ijesha sexually assaulted.
Taking to Instagram, the entertainer revealed that after the crash of her marriage, some parents allowed their children, six in number, to come and live with her so she wouldn’t be lonely. She said while she was harbouring the six children, she was also rendering help to Baba Ijesha.
Princess alleged it was during one of his visits that he molested one of three girls living with her.
She said the defilement had an adverse effect on the child as she began to decline academically and otherwise.
According to Lepacious Bose, some entertainers took a different position on the case because they know Princess is their colleague.
The comedienne who asked if they would have changed their stance on the case the child involved came from a different background, stated that everyone should speak up against rape no matter the person involved.
Watch him speak below;
Comedian Lepacious Bose slams entertainers who defended Baba Ijesha but recanted after learning that actress Princess is the foster mother of the child involved. pic.twitter.com/d9ihHEKHfG
— Laila Ijeoma | Lailasnews.com (@LailaIjeoma) April 29, 2021
- Iyabo Ojo, Princess and others protest at Panti Police Station against the release of Baba Ijesha
- “Baba Ijesha’s alleged crime is bailable” – Lagos Commissioner for Police
- “I Will Lead A Protest For The Arrest Of Princess And Other Adults Involved In The CCTV” – Yomi Fabiyi
- Iyabo Ojo vows to resist any attempt to release actor Baba Ijesha
- Alleged R*pe: ‘Baba Ijesha Must Go Down’ – Actress, Foluke Daramola Says