Tyson Fury has taken aim at trio Heavy Weights from different fields on his official social media page.
In his rant, he took aim at Anthony Joshua as he mocked him while daring him to make the fight happen, as he promised to smash Joshua’s face.
While I’m on a rant. I may as well call out one more person,” he said
“A big, useless dosser. Not a real fighting man. A hype job. Bodybuild(er), crossfit, big, ugly s***house.
“AJ, if you’re out there, let’s make this fight happen, you big dosser. You big s***house bum dosser.
“I’m gonna smash your face in, too, and there’s not one thing you can do about it.” He added.
Fury and Joshua had signed a two-fight deal to face each other, but a date and location has not yet been finalized for the fight.
In his message, Fury also took aim at WWE superstar Drew McIntyre and UFC heavyweight champion Francis Ngannou.
“This is a message to Francis Ngannou and the UFC guys,” he said.
Fury in his message to Joshua, vowed to quit in his corner if fight with Anthony Joshua goes paste three rounds.
British boxer, Tyson Fury vows to ‘quit in his corner’ if fight with Anthony Joshua goes past three rounds. pic.twitter.com/iOcQAwUcx0
— Laila Ijeoma | Lailasnews.com (@LailaIjeoma) April 29, 2021
- I want to beat Tyson Fury twice – Anthony Joshua
- Tyson Fury’s Father Brags, Says His Son Will Knock Out Anthony Joshua In First Round
- Excitement As Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Bump Into Each Other While Holidaying In Marbella (Photo)
- Boxing Champion, Anthony Joshua Shows Off 2021 Range Rover Worth N80M Days After Beating Pulev (Photos)
- Anthony Joshua names 7 fighters he wants to face before retirement