Bobrisky has revealed what happened between him and an Instagram user identified as Goodluck, as the controversial crossdresser said he promised to help him for the sake of his grandmother.
The cross-dresser who was called out for allegedly not fulfilling his promise, recounted how he paid for Goodluck and his grandmother’s flight from Calabar to Lagos in an Instalive video.
Describing Goodluck as a ”terrible guy and a big time scammer,” he also alleged that the duo smoked in a hotel he booked for them even though it was their first meeting.
Bobrisky who disclosed that he forgave them for that, said Goodluck and his Grandmother stayed in Lagos for five days, but she (grandmother) insisted on going back to Calabar to take care of her goats.
The cross-dresser noted that he took care of their flights, hotel bills, sprayed them N200k and also gave Goodluck N100k to take care of their leaking roof in Calabar.
Bobrisky accused Goodluck of not showing proof of fixing the leaking roof and now asking for N1 million he promised them. He also stated that he is not a yahoo-girl or a politician and must get value for every money he spends.
Watch him speak below;
“Goodluck is a scammer” – Bobrisky narrates what happened between him and Instagram user, Goodluck he promised to help for the sake of his grandmother. pic.twitter.com/oMDdTJ8LDq
— Laila Ijeoma | Lailasnews.com (@LailaIjeoma) April 30, 2021
- Bobrisky gifts Erica N1 million, promises her Dubai trip
- “Has your dad gone to Dubai” – Nigerians blast Bobrisky for promising Erica an all-expense-paid trip to Dubai
- James Brown reacts to his IG account being deactivated after his fight with Bobrisky (video)
- “Bobrisky threatened to kill me” – Male Cross-dresser James Brown cries out
- Bobrisky heads out in convoy to surprise his father on his birthday (Video)