Nigerian sex therapist, has enlightened people on how Kanyamata can work on a man whether he’s married or single.
On her Facebook, Angela Nwosu, says the love charm can only work when a man goes to meet the woman and have sex with her.
She advised married women to stop accusing their fellow women of sleeping with their husbands.
Na men dey carry themselves go meet girls. For kanyanmata or juju to catch man, the man go first enter the girl before e work. Juju no dey work for man wey dey im house, wey no enter.
Stop saying your man was charmed to leave you, na lie, he wanted to leave you and he left, move on and stop fighting for him to love you, value yourself, its important!
Every time a man leaves his wife or babe for another girl, you start hearing things like he was charmed* or what can I do to get my man back? My neighbor has charmed him to abandon me* I wonder when some women will stop being in denial. They start fighting to get the man back, by all means.
A man that belittled humiliated them, Men don’t respect girls that fights to be loved, they respect those they love naturally. . .”
- “Some women will have 1Million and buy kayamata for 900k” – Tonto Dikeh shades Slay Queens
- Fiancé of lady crushed to death in Lagos weeks to their wedding, breaks silence. (photos)
- ‘Stop tagging me on pages of petty feuding Nigerian crossdressers” – Popular Nigerian transsexual, Miss Sahhara warns
- Lady Reveals Shocking Reason Why She Stopped Having Female Friends
- If you marry a man who has no money, the love will fade – Charity Nnaji