A businesswoman has narrated how she found out that an unknown man has been living in her apartment without her knowledge.
Apparently, the man goes in whenever she leaves for work, sleeps on her bed, eats her food, then leaves before she returns.
She tweeted: “Imagine coming back to my apartment today and someone was inside. I caught him leaving my flat and he blatantly denied ever being there. After much persuasion and threats to arrest him, he finally confesses.
“He’s had the key to the apartment for the past 1 year plus. He enjoys sleeping on my bed so he goes in whenever I’m out to enjoy the bed (Hey God). This man turned me into a crazy person because I couldn’t understand why gas, noodles,etc would finish so early. And he isn’t even sorry he stole.
“All he’s been saying is “I didn’t steal your money”, “I’ll beat you if you call me a thief again”, “no dey video me, I no be thief”, etc. The guts!!! Everyday is for the thief, but one day is for the owner of the house and the day for the owner is always honourable. I thank God.”
- Burglar arrested after stealing household items and security dog guarding the house he robbed
- I can’t remember the last time I slept with a woman – Davido laments
- How I handle my husband’s first wife – Sade Okoya opens up
- Lady set to wed man she called earpiece thief in 2016
- Man reveals how the blood of Jesus saved him from a robbery attack