Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo has explained why she dated and got pregnant for a man who is younger than her.
In a video shared on her Instagram page, the actress said she had dated men who were a lot older than her in the past but they left her heartbroken.
She also debunked rumor that the father of her second child is a “small boy.” According to her, her child’s father is above 25 years old.
She added that she has dated older men but but none gave her the happiness she desired. She disclosed that she took the decision to date a younger man after she was advised by a friend.
In the video shared, Uche said;
”I am pregnant by a man who is a complete man, who is above 25 and then you call him a small boy..you insult me and say that I am older than him, how can I be dating a teenager?
Listen, that guy has made me happy and I have no apologies for it. He has made me happy. All the while I was with him, I never cried, like cry, but I know that I have been in relationships with older men, men who are older by 20 years.
I have dated a guy who is older than me by 20 years because then I used to believe you need a father figure in a relationship, you need someone who can help you, build you, people who can control you. I have dated a guy who is 20 years older than me and he never impacted anything in my life. He never did anything for me. Mentally he never. He abused me, he lied to me.
I have dated a guy who is ten years older than me. It didn’t work. I dated a guy who is eight years older than me. I have never dated a guy who I am older than. This is actually the first I tried it.”
”I used to see a guy who is thirty years old as a child. I used to see guys who are thirty years old as a babies because I am used to dating my grandpas, grandfathers, thinking that’s the best decision for me. But, all these grandfathers, what they do is demoralise me, made me understand that I am not special, made me understand that there is nothing in me, that the strength that I feel that I have, I don’t have it.”
- ”You Dey Craze” – Uche Ogbodo Replies Troll For Asking Who Got Her Pregnant
- “Honored To Be Baking Another Greatness Inside Me As I Mark Another Year” – Uche Ogbodo Writes As She Celebrates Birthday
- ‘Just like Regina Daniels I’ll end up marrying an old man’ – Ifu Ennada
- “The Money My Daddy Gave Me To Start A Business, Most Of You Will Have To Sleep With 34 Men To Get Half Of It”- Uche Elendu Fires Back At IG Trolls Who Mocked Her Dad
- After 10 years of marriage, actor Browny Igboegwu welcomes first child with wife