Kizz Daniel, the popular Nigerian singer, is a very happy man at the moment.
This is because the young man is now a proud father of two boys.
The ‘One Ticket’ crooner who is celebrating his 27th birthday today, May 1, took to his Instagram page to announce the birth of his twins, Jelani and Jalil.
Sharing a close-up photo of him holding his sons’ hands, the singer wrote: “There is no better way to celebrate my birthday than announcing the arrival of my sons…Jelani and Jalil”
Fans and friends have taken to his comment section to congratulate him.
- Kizz Daniel Remembers His Late Father On His Birthday (Photo)
- “If not for lockdown we for turn the city upside down” – Davido celebrates chioma on 25th birthday
- “Let BamBam catch you” – Fans react as Funke Akindele says she “loves” Teddy A (Photos)
- Actress Sophia Williams Gets A House As Birthday Gift (Photo)
- “No wear suit again abeg” – Man mocks Davido for donning a suit