Nigerians are praising female pilot Nwando Phina Okpalaeke, who is the first female pilot to land a plane at the new Anambra International Airport.
On April 30th, the new Anambra International Cargo and Passenger Airport in Umueri community, was launched by the state governor, Willie Obiano.
One of the pilot who landed the historical aircraft at the airport was praised by Nigerians. Nwando is from Azia in Ihiala LGA of the state.
The pilot sister took to Twitter to praise her for her new achievements which prompted other Twitter users to do the same after he photo went viral.
So my older sister is one of the first set of pilots to fly to the anambra airport and the first female. Proud sister moment ☺️☺️
— ENJOYMENT PRINCESS (@SoniaUzama) April 30, 2021
- Meet Adeola Ogunmola, the first Nigerian female pilot to fly Qatar Air to Abuja
- COVID-19: Nigeria opens airport for Air France-KLM to evacuate European nationals from Nigeria
- Photo Of 35-Year-Old Man Who Butchered His Own Son With A Cutlass In Anambra
- #Endsars: Female soldiers deployed to Anambra amidst uprising
- Khloe Kardashian goes live to show her body after an unflattering photo of her went viral