The Chairman of Nigerians in Diaspora Commission (NIDCOM), Abike Dabiri-Erewa, has reacted to the video of Nigerians treated poorly by Ghanaian authorities.
The NIDCOM Chairman in her tweet said the Nigerian mission in Ghana is dealing with the matter.
Abike also alleged that some Nigerians who escaped from a jail break in the country have been escaping to Ghana.
“The Nigerian mission in Ghana is dealing with the matter. Some prisoners who allegedly escaped from a jail break here in Nigeria have been allegedly found escaping to Ghana during this period .through illegal means. The Nigerian mission in Ghana will ensure that innocent Nigerians will not suffer for something they know nothing about while those guilty will face the law as we await updates from the mission.”
A video has been circulating on Nigerians attested at a border in Ghana. The Nigerian mission has been engaging the Ghanaian authorities to resolve the matter , after reports of alleged escapees from a jail break in Nigeria were allegedly found trying to cross into Ghana .
— Abike Dabiri-Erewa (@abikedabiri) May 3, 2021
- “Nigerian mission in Lebanon has reported to the host authorities” – Abike Dabiri reacts to report of Lebanese man putting up Nigerian lady for sale
- Nigerian Government Reacts to Arrest of Omah Lay, Tems In Uganda
- ”Committing crime and still having the audacity to show off”- Abike Dabiri-Erewa reacts to Hushpuppi arrest
- China No Longer Wants Africans In Their Country – Abike Dabiri-Arewa
- Two Nigerian Traders Attempt Suicide Over $1m Capital In Ghana