Popular Nigerian actress, Halima Abubakar replied a follower who slammed her for her written English.
In a post shared by the actress on social media, Halima advised her fans take good care of their mental health.
A fan in the comment section “Common simple sentence dey hard you,” the follower wrote.
And Halima responded: “I didn’t attend territorial at all. Forgive my lack of English ma.”
- Halima Abubakar continues to blast Bobrisky, discloses things he allegedly told her about Tonto Dikeh and Toyin Abraham
- Actress Cossy Orjiakor Finally Forgives Her Colleague, Halima Abubakar for Betraying Her
- “What if this child dies now” – IG user queries Comedian Craze Clown for flaunting his unborn child
- Nigerians troll Rita Edochie for wishing them EVIL over Comedian Ada Jesus
- “Why is he so lean?” – Fans express concern over the health and looks of Wizkid