Award-winning Tanzanian singer, Diamond Platnumz has lashed out following Forbes’ report that he’s worth $5.1 million after the magazine released a list of richest African Musicians.’
Reacting to the ranking which put him at number 20 with an estimated worth of $5. 1 million, Diamond said the magazine should next time do their homework before putting him on such “Stupid” lists.
He wrote: “FORBES: next time google me to know what am really worth of, before putting me on your Stupid Richest African Musicians List!!!”
In the list, Senegalese singer, Youssou N’Dour is ranked No.1 with an estimated worth of $145M, followed by his counterpart Akon ($80M) and South African DJ, Black Coffee ( $60M).
- “Kanye West Is Not The Richest Black Person In America” – Forbes Reveals
- 9-year-old Ryan Kaji tops Forbes’ highest-paid YouTube stars of 2020 list with earnings of $29.5 Million
- Jeff Bezos is world’s richest man after overtaking Elon Musk
- Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Make Forbes Africa Icons’ List
- Melinda French Gates net worth $3.3 billion after more Stock transfers from Bill Gates