Timaya, a popular Nigerian singer, has revealed he’s been passing through some challenges lately.
The Bayelsa singer disclosed this on his Instagram page.
Timaya emphasized that he has been through a lot even though he cannot share details to the public because he’s not the type of man that shares his challenges.
Sharing a video of himself singing on Instagram, he wrote, “Been through a lot and back.
“I’m not a man dat spill shit out, but GOD is good.”
Timaya started his music career in 2005 and has since then released hits such as ‘Dem Mama’, plantain Boy, etc.
The 40-year-old singer who has joined the trend of baby mamas recently celebrated his daughter’s one year birthday with his third baby mama.
The singer already has three children from two previous relationships.
- An ingrate is an ingrate – Eedris Abdulkareem blasts Timaya again
- “My daughter cracks me up” – Davido say, after gifting his daughter Hailey a Rolex wristwatch (Video)
- “I’m married” – Etinosa replies Victoria Inayama
- Davido Celebrates First Daughter, Imade As She Turns 6
- ‘My superstar, been amazing to see you grow’ – Davido pens down tribute to celebrate Mayorkun on his 27th birthday