Social media users have been deliberating after a Nigerian woman said she sacked her nanny after she caught her eating her kid’s food using the same cutlery.
The woman stated this during a question and answer session with Tito Idakula, wife of singer Bez Idakula, on why they let their nannies go
Tito, who is the daughter of former Oyo state governor, Rashidi Ladoja, asked the question as she is currently interviewing nannies and needed to know the right questions to ask them.
In her reaction, Tito said:
“As in, the kids were done eating? Meanwhile, this cutlery issue. My friend was asking why Nigerians separate cutlery for their help?”
See exchange below;
- “The idea that you can’t question God is a lie” – Writer, Tito Idakula tells Christians
- Tito Idakula: “I sacked a worker over fear of spiritual attack”
- Nigerians Slam Senator Remi Tinubu For Allegedly Calling A Woman A Thug
- MTN responds as lady claims her father retrieved her call logs from MTN
- “Burna Boy is my favourite Afrobeat singer” – Man United’s Marcus Rashford declares