Queen Elizabeth II is reportedly devastated after the death of one of the two puppies that she was given shortly before her husband Prince Philip died.
“The Queen is absolutely devastated,” The Sun tabloid quoted a Windsor Castle source as saying. “Everyone concerned is upset as this comes so soon after she lost her husband.”
The Queen lost her husband of 73 years in April and had found solace in walking five-month-old Fergus, who died unexpectedly, and Muick most days on the grounds of Windsor Castle, the newspaper said.
Prince Andrew reportedly gave his mother the two dorgi puppies a cross between dachshunds and the queen’s beloved corgis breed in February as a surprise to cheer her up after 99-year-old Philip went into hospital that month. He died on April 9.
- Prince Harry arrives back in UK following Duke of Edinburgh’s death
- Joe and Jill Biden Meet Queen Elizabeth for Tea at Windsor Castle
- You’re Stupid If You Treat Your Girlfriend Like A Queen — Reno Omokri
- “My Eldest Sister Who Came For ‘Omugwo’ Ended Up Marrying My Husband” – Woman Tells Sad Story
- Queen Elizabeth Gives S3x Toy Company Award For Outstanding Growth