Don Jazzy and Davido
Mavin producer, Don Jazzy and Davido are not happy with the present government of President Muhammadu Buhari.
The duo have spoken out over the insecurity challenges in the country.
Davido warned Nigerians to be careful of their safety while sharing a post on his Instagram story.
The post read: “Kidnappers on the prowl on Admiralty way, Lekki, Lagos State. Reports indicate several persons abducted at about 8 pm yesterday night by gunmen. There have been growing cases of abduction along Ozumba Mbadiwe, Falom and Admiralty way in recent times.”
Alongside the post, Davido with a sad smiley beside the Nigeria flag wrote: “Be careful out there family.”
Don Jazzy also in a terse statement on Twitter expressed worry over the state of mental health of Nigerians.
According to him, “Our mental health is hanging on cruise in this country.”
Insecurity in Nigeria has cut across all states as citizens lament daily the increasing cases of kidnapping and armed robbery.
- Commotion As Kidnappers Abduct Residents In Lagos Posh Areas, Empty Their Accounts
- Nigeria Records Worst Day In COVID-19 Management With 23 Deaths
- Insecurity: 2023 Elections May Not Hold – Ex-DSS Director Warns
- Coronavirus Kills Seven Nigerians In 24 Hours As Cases Continue to Rise
- COVID-19 Worsens In Nigeria As Country Records Highest Daily Cases Ever With 1,867 New Infections