Photos have surfaced online showing the offices of the Port Harcourt Electricity Distribution Company in Ogbumnabali in Port Harcourt, Rivers State shut down due to unpaid rent.
The officials were forced to work from a vehicle today May 20 after the landlord of the building where their office is located, locked them out.
A social media user, Stephen Momoh shared photos of the closure online showing the landlord sitting in front of the red padlocked door.
See more of the photos below;
- FG Announces Date for Resumption of Int’l Flights at Kano, Enugu, Port Harcourt Airports
- Pastor who canceled couple’s wedding because they came late is dead
- Nigerian Actress, Eva Becomes A Landlady in the US After Buying Her First House (Photos)
- Woman reveals what hair dye did to her few months ago, sparks reactions online (photos)
- Residents Wake Up To See Dead Man Tied To A Telecommunications Mast In Port Harcourt