Former Senator representing Kogi West Senatorial District, Senator Dino Melaye has condemned the Ministry of Agriculture’s decision to award a N30 million contract for the construction of a Friday mosque.
He posted a letter dated December 2020 from the Ministry awarding the contract on his Instagram page this morning.
A visibly dissatisfied Dino wrote;
”What!!!!! Despite all the challenges facing food security, building a mosque is the Federal Ministry of Agriculture’s priority! To pray for Rain or what? How did we get here for Heaven sake. What has Government got to do with churches or mosque?”
- ‘You Dial Trouble’ – Dino Melaye Replies Car Dealer Who Called Him Out Over Unpaid Debt, Threatens Lawsuit
- Dino Melaye Reacts After A Woman Shared A Wedding Poster Of Both Of Them Claiming They Will Soon Be Married
- Insecurity: ”Visit Nigeria in your anger and do what only You can do”- Dino Melaye prays to God
- Leaked Memo: Agric Ministry Admits It Built A Mosque for N30 Million
- Dino Melaye reacts to Gov Yahaya Bello’s public condemnation of thuggery