A Nigerian lady took to Twitter to give a stern warning to men stating that if they do not have the intention of getting married to her, they should not woo her.
The lady identified as @miss_tofunmi on the platform disclose that men who call her endearing words and also say “I love you” to her should stop at it if they have no intentions of marrying her.
According to her, she’s too old to be toyed with by men with no future plans.
Here’s what she tweeted;
“Please don’t call me baby or say you love me. In fact, don’t toast me if you don’t hear any plans y8 marry me. I’m an elderly person.”
- ‘She gave her daughter to an old man, and married young man’ Nigerians drag Rita Daniels over her secret wedding
- Nigerian Lady Confused After Family Insists She Must Abort Baby Because Her Lover Is From Another Tribe
- Nigerians react to alleged leaked chat between Davido and his father about Chioma
- “This Lady Inside Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Shares Ordeal With A Female Pervert (Photo)
- Lady shares story of rich boyfriend who beats her mercilessly