A wedding invitation of a couple who tied the knot yesterday, June 4th, has found its way to social media, and it has gone viral for seemingly the wrong reason.
The wedding was between a young girl and her much older lover, thus this gave rise to ranging reactions on whether this is the current trend with young girls.
See comments on Facebook below:
Sunshine Nasky wrote ;
You that young man that is shaming her would you marry her? Leave money matter my sister coz there’s no one that dosn’t like money including you . enjoy your marriage my sister!
Godwin Oscar wrote;
Innocent This is what most parents and girls want oo sometimes poverty is a contributing factor.
Klever Jay wrote:
You don’t even know their story and uou are here saying nonsense. Some of you will never even get married till you die….oshi
- ‘She gave her daughter to an old man, and married young man’ Nigerians drag Rita Daniels over her secret wedding
- I Want My Sister To Divorce Her Husband So I Can Marry Him – Secondary School Student Living With Her Sister Reveals (Details below)
- “My Eldest Sister Who Came For ‘Omugwo’ Ended Up Marrying My Husband” – Woman Tells Sad Story
- Couple who saved N4.5m within 5 years spend it all on wedding, naming ceremony and house rent
- 74-year-old Minister of Agriculture, Mohammed Sabo Nanono reportedly marries 18-year-old girl