Cynthia Morgan, the popular Nigerian singer, also known as Madrina, has reacted to a post Eniola Badmus made about not collecting money from men she’s dating.
Eniola Badmus had posted on her Instagram Stories: “I think am the only one that doesn’t collect money from who am dating.”
“Your loss,” Cynthia Morgan replied.
Cynthia later took to her Instagram Stories to reveal that she used to also be like that, not collecting money from a man she’s dating. But she added that as you grow older, you want to settle down and allow a man take care of you.
“So, my sister, collect the money,” Cynthia said, adding, “Man money too go sweet oo.”
- Uche Ogbodo explains why she got pregnant for a younger man
- Davido silent after Cynthia Morgan accused him of ignoring her calls
- “I can’t settle for less. If you don’t have money back off” – Nigerian woman tells men
- I Want My Sister To Divorce Her Husband So I Can Marry Him – Secondary School Student Living With Her Sister Reveals (Details below)
- Dencia throws shade at artistes who charge broke artistes for collaboration