Nigerian pastor, Leke Adeboye has revealed the love language women understand.
The clergyman shared a list of what he believes are the love languages of Nigerian women and by extension some parts of Africa.
In a social media post, Leke mentioned ”credit alert”, ”bags and shoes” as some of the ”love languages” of African women.
See his post below
- Tim Godfrey Reveals How He Was Able To Feature General Overseer Of RCCG, Adeboye In His New Song
- Pastor Dare Adeboye dead: Pastor Adeboye’s son dies at 42
- Media users in search of ‘Honorable Deji’ as Bobrisky schooled ladies on how to handle their man (photos)
- Pastor Adeboye replies Bill Gates after predicting deadly COVID-19 outbreak in Africa
- ‘I Don’t Want to Make Heaven If Pastor Adeboye And Oyedepo Will Be There’ – Sex Therapist, Angela Nwosu