Buhari advised the youths that if they want to earn jobs in the country, they must be decent citizens since a tranquil society will attract investments.
President Muhammadu Buhari has stated that in order to attract jobs and investment, Nigerian youngsters must “behave” themselves and ensure that the country is secure.
Buhari stated that no investor can invest in an unsecured environment, which he acknowledges is now plaguing the country.
He made the remark in an interview with Arise TV on Thursday morning while decrying the country’s recent wave of violence.
He advised the youths that if they want to earn jobs in the country, they must be decent citizens since a tranquil society will attract investments.
Security, according to Buhari, is necessary for investment in the country, where unemployment surged to 33.3 percent in the fourth quarter.
- EndSARS Protesters Wanted To Remove Me As President – Buhari
- Lai Mohammed: “Citizens can call for restructuring and true federalism, but calls for secession is not acceptable”
- ”Only God Can Supervise Nigeria’s Border” Buhari Gives up Hand Over Nigeria’s Border to God
- Father Mbaka releases 2021 prophecies, warns Buhari
- Vacate South-East Before 48hrs or Be Treated Like ‘Bush Meat’ – Ohanaeze Tells Fulani With AK-47