Suspected ritualist arrested in Osun
A suspected ritualist has been apprehended in Osun state.
According to the Police in Osun state, 40-year-old man, Kabiru Oyeduntan was arrested with dismembered parts of a yet-to-be-identified woman.
A statement released by the spokesperson of the state police command said the police on Thursday, June 10 at about 9pm, got intelligence report that some ritualists beheaded an unknown lady at quarry area of Apomu.
She said a team of police operatives in collaboration with the local security outfits swiftly moved into action and arrested the suspect with the butchered body parts of a suspected lady of about 20 years of age.
The spokesperson added that some of the body parts of the deceased are still missing. She said body parts recovered inside a box in one of the rooms of the suspect include the head, wrist, feet and some other parts of the severed body.
When interrogated, the suspect claimed one of his friends identified as Akin brought the deceased to his room to have sex with. He said he left them in the room and that when he returned, he found her dismembered body in his room. He says he doesn’t know the whereabouts of his friend.
The police say he will be charged to court as soon as possible and that efforts are being made to arrest the said Akin and other members of the gang.
- How I Helped My Friend To Kill And Butcher His Girlfriend’s Body For Ritual – Suspect Makes Shocking Claim
- Horror As Suspected Ritualist Kills Food Vendor, Severs Head, Hands In Osun
- Lady Killed Inside Her Room In Edo With Her Vital Organs Removed Hours After Coming Home With A Strange Man
- Police Arrest Man For Threatening A Female S3x Worker With Gun In Lagos (Photos)
- Jealous Wife Stabs Teenager Who Her Husband Had Planned To Marry In Kano (Graphic Photos)