Udoamaka killed wife and mother-in-law in the US.
A 34-year-old Nigerian man has shocked friends and family members after committing suicide in the United States.
It was gathered that before taking his own life, Udoamaka Nwamu killed his wife and mother-in-law.
It was gathered that the man had recently separated from his wife before attacking her parents’ home in Douglasville, Georgia.
Udoamaka Nwamu, of East Point, Fulton County, took a handgun to his in-laws’ home in Douglasville on Sunday, June 6, where his estranged wife, Kaliyah Nwamu, was staying, and fired shots into the front and back of the house on Long Lake Drive.
Douglas County Sheriff Tim Pounds said in a news release on Tuesday, June 8, that the gunshots resulted in multiple 911 calls and deputies were dispatched to the house. Before they arrived, Nwamu forced his way inside the home.
Deputies were met with gunfire from the house and were forced to take cover, while an emergency response team and hostage negotiator were sent to the scene.
“During the course of the negotiations with Udoamaka, a single gunshot was heard,” Pounds said.
The response team then entered the house and found Nwamu dead from what Pounds described as a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
Deputies also found the bodies of Nwamu’s estranged wife, 24-year-old Kaliyah Nwamu, and her mother, 46-year-old Nikita Green.
The case remains under investigation, Pounds added.
- ‘A Man Asked Me For Direction, Immediately I Spoke To Him, I Found Myself In His House’ – Lady Narrates
- Wife Kills Husband, Cooks His Manhood In A Frying Pan (Photo)
- Nigerian doctor kills wife, attempts to strangle his two sons before committing suicide in Texas
- 28-year-old man slaughters his wife, commits suicide
- Lady Killed Inside Her Room In Edo With Her Vital Organs Removed Hours After Coming Home With A Strange Man