The Nigerian Navy personnel, Bilal Mohammed, has been killed by bandits in the northern region of the country, as he engaged the criminals in a gun duel.
He was killed just three months after his wedding.
According to reports, he died together with Ordinary Seaman Mohammed and Nigerian Army personnel, Private Salisu Rabiu while engaging the bandits who attacked the school and whisked away several students on Monday, 5th July, 20201.
Meanwhile, it has been gathered that Bilal Mohammed who lost his life in the line of duty got himself off the bachelor’s list just recently.
In a post shared via Facebook shows a congratulatory message that reveals that the soldier tied the knot to Khadija Suleiman on April 3, 2021.
- Bobrisky sends condolence message to Toyin Lawani on the passing of her father
- Nigerian man drowns a day after sharing a Facebook post about death
- “Nigerian politicians are the ones giving guns to bandits” – Seun Kuti
- ‘Security Agents Must Go After Bandits And Kill Them’ — Aisha Yesufu Blasts Sheikh Gumi for Supporting Bandits
- Like Twitter, Facebook Deletes President Buhari’s ‘Genocidal Comments’