Dr. Dre’s ex-wife Nicole Young has won a huge settlement in court.
According Radar Online, a Los Angeles Superior Court Judge ordered the LA producer to pay $293,306 per month to Nicole — until a final decision is made.
The court documents read, “[Dre] is ordered to pay to the [Nicole] spousal support in the sum of $293,306.00 per month, payable on the first of each month, commencing August 1, 2021,” Dre will pay a total of $3,519,672 per year until Nicole remarries or “enters into a new domestic partnership.”
The judge also ordered that he keep paying for Nicole’s health insurance.
The amount could change given that the order is only temporary.
Nicole alleges that her ex has $262 million in cash and Apple stock and that when they were together, they spent $2.3 million a month on living expenses. If that’s the case, Dre may actually be saving himself a few coins. Nicole initially wanted almost $2 million a month from Dre.
- SoHo ‘Karen’ Arrested with Mom Over Another Hotel Disturbance at the Peninsula
- Dr. Dre Denies Estranged Wife’s Abuse Claims, Says It’s A Money Grab
- OAP N6 tackles Toke Makinwa over comment on court judgment asking Kelly Clarkson to pay ex-husband almost $200k monthly
- Woman Seeking Divorce To Breastfeed Baby For 20 months To Stave Off Dowry Return
- Nigerians donates N3milliom to a little boy living in slums with his family