Obi Cubana’ s mother’s lavish funeral ceremony is the talk of the country.
The Senior Special Assistant to Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello on New Media, Atuluku Victor Levi has said that anyone who supports the display of wealth during Obi Cubana’s mother’s burial has no right to complain about Nigeria.
“Shame on anyone who supports what happened in Anambra and still complains about this country…no be for moon those guys make dem cash, na for dis same Naija!” he wrote.
- My Village People Are Upset With Me – Cubana Chief Priest Reveals After Giving 46 Cows To Obi Cubana
- Obi Cubana told me “After my mama burial ceremony, to d1e go dey hungry some people,” – Pretty Mike
- You May Be On Watchlist When Travelling Abroad – Adeyanju Warns Obi Cubana Again
- Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra – Abba Kyari Opens Up
- FG Denies Asking Obi Cubana For Loan