Rapper Offset says that he lost $10,000 during his first date with his now-wife, Cardi B.
“My first date I went big. I wanted to do something that was not normally done,” he said on Jimmy Kimmel Live. “I wanted to have fun and not be so serious and enjoy the time, so I took her to the Super Bowl.”
At the 2017 Super Bowl between the Atlanta Falcons and the New England Patriots, the Falcons were in a good position until the last three minutes of the game when quarterback Tom Brady helped the Patriots score.
“I lost $10,000 that night, but you know what I won? My wife,” Offset said.
He also explained how he got his stage name.
“As a kid I was always a little off. So, I knew I was gonna be on set, on camera, so I just put ‘set’ at the end so you got ‘Offset.'”
- Gucci Mane’s Wife Accused Of Sleeping w/ Yo Gotti While Gucci Was In Prison!!
- Man recounts how his woman said she’ll love me forever, but she left me after he had an accident
- ‘We had lost several babies before’ – Comedian, Seyi Law opens up on wife’s miscarriages
- Beautiful Actress Andra Day Struggles w/ Sex Porn Addiction!!
- Harry Reveals Meghan Told Him She Didn’t Kill Herself Because She Didn’t Want Him To Lose ‘Another Woman In His Life’