After the reported arrest of Sunday igboho in Tuesday by the Cotonou authorities as he was trying to flee from Nigeria to Germany, he is still in the custody of the Cotonou authorities. However, speaking on the current condition of Sunday igboho, his lawyer revealed that the authorities has not given the permission to see him. Nevertheless, he revealed that he spoke with Sunday igboho on the phone.
While speaking with Sunday igboho on the phone, his lawyer revealed that Sunday igboho was crying as he was speaking with him on the phone. Reacting to the statement of Sunday igboho crying as he spoke with his lawyer on the phone, Shehu Sani released a statement via his facebook page, where he stated that warriors don’t cry. Below is the screenshot of his statement gotten from his facebook page;
- Reno Omokri Reacts To Arrest of Igboho in Cotonou
- Sunday Igboho Maybe Granted Bail Today as Benin Republic Shuns Buhari’s Request Of Extradition
- How Sunday Igboho Ordered Purchase Of Guns For Yoruba Youths (Video)
- Benin Republic May Reject FG’s Plea for Igboho to Be Extradited
- Protesters Shutdown Ibadan, Demand Immediate Release of Igboho (Photo)