Popular journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has revealed how Tiwa Savage can overcome the shame following the singer’s leaked tape.
Kemi Olunloyo stated that she has stopped watching the tape.
She added that any well-wishers supporting the Tiwa Savage on the tape issue are ‘fake.’
The controversial journalist further encouraged the singer to write to her brands as a way of clearing the air on the leaked tape.
“Tiwa: I have not watched the ***tape. I’m not programmed to **RN😡After analyzing with Daddy Freeze, do the necessary. Any fan, friend, ex supporting u is FAKE.
1. Educate your son to avoid backlash from classmates, teachers and parents. They are laughing at him.
2. Write formal letters to your brand endorsement companies (Mostly family friendly brands) explaining what has happened (they already know) but as a PR tip(my 2nd degree) it is a necessity as they will NOT renew your contracts. This is the right time for them to DROP you.
3. Stop fighting, mocking and trolling bloggers and the blackmailer who is actually that your “boyfriend “ Set up your US tour earlier than 2022 and move on.
4. *** tapes don’t make you famous. Stop filming intercourse moments. Kim Kardashian ended up sad and a failure at marriage. She ended up divorced from 3 husbands . I’ve never been married, it’s a choice. Protect your future. Not every man wants a Divorced woman with a sex tape. Good luck Girl!” she wrote.
- Sex Tape is abnormal, Tiwa Savage must apologise – Governor Okowa’s aide
- Tiwa Savage Loses 4 Endorsement Deals over Leaked Tape
- Nigerian Celebrities React as Tiwa Savage’s Sex Tape Surfaces