...
News 

Horror! Woman Suffers Serious Burns As Her Hand Sanitiser Explodes While She Was Lighting A Candle (Photos)

Wise, who is a single mother, will require extensive reconstructive surgery to repair the damage A Texas woman is recovering at an intensive care unit from burns all over her body after she says a bottle of hand sanitizer exploded as she was lighting a candle. Speaking from her hospital bed, Kate Wise said she had put some sanitizer on her hands on Sunday before attempting to light a candle at her home in the Austin suburb of Round Rock. According to the description of a GoFundMe campaign started by…

Read More
%d bloggers like this: