...
Latest 

Sally Okunzuwa Death: Popular beautician dies from carbon-monoxide poisoning

Sally Onome Okunzuwa is dead, the popular Port Harcourt based beautician is suspected to have died from carbon-monoxide poisoning According to close sources, she allegedly lit up a charcoal in the room to keep her warm in the night but was discovered dead in the morning. Explanations are that she must have inhaled carbon monoxide while sleeping which eventually resulted in her death. Confirming the sad news, her business page wrote on Instagram; “It is with deepest regret we bring to your knowledge the sudden demise of our beloved daughter,…

Read More
%d bloggers like this: