...
News 

3 year old boy accidentally sets himself on fire while playing with hand sanitizer and lighter

A 3 year old boy, Captain Chuenbubpha from Samut Prakan, Thailand, accidentally set himself on fire while playing with alcohol hand sanitiser and a lighter, it has been revealed. Captain Chuenbubpha, became engulfed in flames at his home after the highly inflammable santizer gel was squirted on him according to reports. The incident happened last week Wednesday August 26, when Captain and his older brother Nonoe, five, were playing as they were getting ready for school. Captain poured the gel all over his arms and hands, then splashed it onto…

Read More
%d bloggers like this: